- Doing Meta-Analysis with R (eBook, PDF)61,95 €
- Meta-Analysis in Psychiatry Research (eBook, ePUB)81,95 €
- Applied Survey Data Analysis (eBook, ePUB)37,95 €
- tolino shine 3112,99 €
- Handbook of Meta-Analysis (eBook, ePUB)49,95 €
- Introduction to Meta-Analysis (eBook, ePUB)54,99 €
- Network Meta-Analysis for Decision-Making (eBook, ePUB)65,99 €
The programming and statistical background covered in the book are kept at a non-expert level, making the book widely accessible.
. Contains two introductory chapters on how to set up an R environment and do basic imports/manipulations of meta-analysis data, including exercises
. Describes statistical concepts clearly and concisely before applying them in R
. Includes step-by-step guidance through the coding required to perform meta-analyses, and a companion R package for the book
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.