- Doing Business In Latin America (eBook, ePUB)55,95 €
- Business in Emerging Latin America (eBook, PDF)48,95 €
- The Making of Miracles in Indian States (eBook, PDF)54,95 €
- The Elements of Environmental Pollution (eBook, PDF)52,95 €
- Economic Liberalization and Turkey (eBook, PDF)36,95 €
- Routledge Handbook of the Climate Change Movement (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
- Ethics and Justice for the Environment (eBook, PDF)35,95 €
The book introduces, discusses, and explains in detail the historical, economic, cultural, political, and technological impacts of globalization and business conduct in Latin American countries. It also considers the contemporary business environment of the area, looking at how current country and regional factors have affected the process of starting and operating businesses. Finally, it looks forward to the emerging trends that portend the future of business in these countries.
With its combination of contemporary analysis and historical discussion, this book is a vital tool to all scholars and practitioners with an interest in the opportunities offered by the current Latin American business environment.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.