- Let Them Eat Flax (eBook, ePUB)13,95 €
- Life is Simple (eBook, ePUB)10,99 €
- The Big Ideas in Science (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- How Long is Now? (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- Why Don't Penguins' Feet Freeze? (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Human Origins (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- New Scientist: The Origin of (almost) Everything (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
Does Anything Eat Wasps? is a collection of the best that have appeared, including: Why can't we eat green potatoes? Why do airliners suddenly plummet? Does a compass work in space? Why do all the local dogs howl at emergency sirens? How can a tree grow out of a chimney stack? Why do bruises go through a range of colours? Why is the sea blue inside caves? Many seemingly simple questions are actually very complex to answer. And some that seem difficult have a very simple explanation. New Scientist's 'Last Word' celebrates all questions - the trivial, the idiosyncratic, the baffling and the strange. This selection of the best is popular science at its most entertaining and enlightening.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: John Murray Press
- Erscheinungstermin: 1. September 2016
- ISBN-13: 9781473651326
- Artikelnr.: 45696340