- Diverse Quasiparticle Properties of Emerging Materials (eBook, PDF)36,95 €
- Electronic, Magnetic, and Optical Materials (eBook, ePUB)89,95 €
- Nanocomposite, Ceramic, and Thin Film Scintillators (eBook, ePUB)81,95 €
- Fundamentals of Crystallography, Powder X-ray Diffraction, and Transmission Electron Microscopy for Materials Scientists (eBook, ePUB)73,95 €
- Physics of Photorefraction in Polymers (eBook, ePUB)138,95 €
- tolino shine 3112,99 €
- Advances in Magnetic Materials (eBook, ePUB)47,95 €
- Illustrates various quasiparticle phenomena, mainly covering orbital hybridizations and spin-up/spin-down configurations
- Mainly focuses on electrons and holes, in which their methods and techniques could be generalized to other quasiparticles, such as phonons and photons
- Considers such emerging materials as zigzag nanotubes, nanoribbons, germanene, plumbene, bismuth chalcogenide insulators
- Includes a section on applications of these materials
This book is aimed at professionals and researchers in materials science, physics, and physical chemistry, as well as upper-level students in these fields.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.