- The Myth of Development (eBook, ePUB)21,95 €
- Agricultural Reform in Rwanda (eBook, ePUB)21,95 €
- Holocaust Escapees and Global Development (eBook, ePUB)21,95 €
- Agricultural Transformation in Ethiopia (eBook, ePUB)21,95 €
- After Repeal (eBook, ePUB)21,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Violence in African Elections (eBook, ePUB)21,95 €
Drawing on the author's first-hand engagement with the planning process, Development Planning in South Africa is an empirically rich study that utilises a strategic-relational approach to explore the ways in which this unprecedented challenge was negotiated and eventually undermined by the South African state.
The first work of its kind, the book provides an indispensable micro-level study with profound implications for how state power is understood to be organised and expressed in state policy. Relevant beyond South Africa to policy implementation in both developing and developed states globally, the book is essential reading for students and scholars of government studies, political economy, development, policy studies and social movements.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Zed Books
- Seitenzahl: 288
- Erscheinungstermin: 15. Juni 2018
- ISBN-13: 9781786991669
- Artikelnr.: 52466750