- Emerging Technologies and Biological Systems for Biogas Upgrading (eBook, ePUB)125,95 €
- Design and Performance Optimization of Renewable Energy Systems (eBook, ePUB)103,95 €
- Energy Optimization in Process Systems and Fuel Cells (eBook, ePUB)194,95 €
- Tidal Energy Systems (eBook, ePUB)128,95 €
- Next-generation Batteries with Sulfur Cathodes (eBook, ePUB)106,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Floating PV Plants (eBook, ePUB)51,95 €
The book goes beyond theory to offer practical knowledge of methods to reach solutions to key challenges in the field. This is a valuable resource for researchers, practitioners and graduate students interested in developing smart, reliable and sustainable biogas technologies.
- Provides an applied approach to biogas systems, from technology fundamentals, to economic and environmental assessment
- Explores control methods and reliability prediction of each system component, including modeling and simulation with HOMER and MATLAB
- Discusses the use of Big Data analysis, numerical methods, and Game Theory for plant assessment
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.