- The Unfinished Transition to Democracy in Latin America (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- Democracy without Borders (eBook, PDF)15,95 €
- Understanding Central America (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- Debt And Democracy In Latin America (eBook, PDF)32,95 €
- Troubled Neighbors (eBook, PDF)41,95 €
- Corruption and the Lava Jato Scandal in Latin America (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- Latin America In Crisis (eBook, PDF)28,95 €
Updates to this new edition include:
- updated comparison-based tables and box features to stimulate analysis;
- new "Country in the Spotlight" to include developments unique to each country; and
- discussions on political change in Cuba, indigenous peoples and political power, neopopulism, impeachment procedures, transitional justice, the 2019 protests, the new militarism, the mobilization of women against violence, LGBT rights, the evangelical movement, and the Colombian peace process.
A clear-eyed look at political institutions to provide a roadmap to the political activity in a country, Democratic Latin America continues to offer an original way of teaching and learning about Latin American politics.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.