- Counseling and Family Therapy with Latino Populations (eBook, PDF)32,95 €
- Counseling Muslims (eBook, PDF)33,95 €
- From Work-Family Balance to Work-Family Interaction (eBook, PDF)16,95 €
- Art Therapy With Families In Crisis (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- Families and Family Therapy (eBook, PDF)36,95 €
- Families Coping with Mental Illness (eBook, PDF)32,95 €
- Interpretation in Couple and Family Psychoanalysis (eBook, PDF)22,95 €
Family counsellors, therapists, and researchers who study the family will find practical suggestions on how to assess and evaluate the family with cultural considerations; clinical suggestions on providing culturally relevant, effective care of the family; and theoretical elaboration on the cultural implications of family therapy. Instead of focusing on families of a particular ethnic or cultural background, the book gives comprehensive coverage to subjects that related to cultural aspects of the family function, problems, and therapy. The authors' unique backgrounds, which include analysis of the cross-cultural aspects of human behaviour, knowledge in family research, and clinical experience in family therapy, add immeasurably to this book's important contribution.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 276
- Erscheinungstermin: 06.02.2018
- ISBN-13: 9781317283690
- Artikelnr.: 54109132