- Parasitic Protozoa (eBook, PDF)47,95 €
- Toxoplasma gondii (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
- Pathogen-Derived Immunomodulatory Molecules (eBook, PDF)113,95 €
- Helminth Zoonoses (eBook, PDF)113,95 €
- Parasitology (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
- Neuropeptide Systems as Targets for Parasite and Pest Control (eBook, PDF)113,95 €
- Molecular Mechanisms of Parasite Invasion (eBook, PDF)113,95 €
In recent years, the application of molecular biology and culture techniques have had an enormous impact on our understanding of the aetiological agents of cryptosporidial infections and our ability to study the causative agents in the laboratory. As a consequence, a wealth of information and novel data has been produced during the last 3-4 years, particularly in the areas of taxonomy, biology, pathogenesis, epidemiology - particularly zoonotic and water borne transmission, and treatment.
It is thus very timely to bring together in this book the international research community involved to review the major advances in research and identify the important research priorities for the future, thus enabling as wide an audience as possible to benefit from and share in this comprehensive look at Cryptosporidium and cryptosporidiosis.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.