- The Manager's Handbook for Corporate Security (eBook, ePUB)63,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Corporate Security Management (eBook, ePUB)31,95 €
- From One Winning Career to the Next (eBook, ePUB)22,95 €
- Security Operations Center Guidebook (eBook, ePUB)67,95 €
- Executing Windows Command Line Investigations (eBook, ePUB)37,95 €
- Security Supervision and Management (eBook, ePUB)40,95 €
The report explores examples of companies that have experienced this kind of impact, and describes practical, strategic methods for mitigating and resolving a crisis, including cross-functional team readiness and internal communications training. It is a valuable resource for any security professional working to create or improve an existing corporate crisis management policy.
Crisis Management at the Speed of the Internet is a part of Elsevier's Security Executive Council Risk Management Portfolio, a collection of real world solutions and "how-to" guidelines that equip executives, practitioners, and educators with proven information for successful security and risk management programs.
- Provides security executives and practitioners with an overview of the potentially harmful impact of social media communication on corporate reputation
- Cites examples of companies that have experienced this kind of threat and describes the successes or failures of their responses
- Describes practical, strategic methods for mitigating and resolving a crisis
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.