- Conversations with Gary Snyder (eBook, ePUB)13,95 €
- Conversations with James Salter (eBook, ePUB)13,95 €
- Conversations with John A. Williams (eBook, ePUB)13,95 €
- Conversations with Donald Hall (eBook, ePUB)13,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Conversations with Allen Ginsberg (eBook, ePUB)13,95 €
- Conversations with Robert Morgan (eBook, ePUB)13,95 €
He is among the most distinguished poets, translators, and thinkers in the United States. A major link between the period of literary modernism and its contemporary extensions, Merwin has been a force in American letters for many decades, and his translations from the Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, and other languages have earned him unanimous praise and admiration. Merwin also wrote at the forefront of literature's environmental advocacy and early on articulated concerns about ecology and sustainability.
Conversations with W. S. Merwin offers insight into the various dimensions of Merwin's thought by treating his interviews as a self-standing category in his oeuvre. More than casual narratives that interpret the occasional poem or relay an occasional experience, they afford literary and cultural historians a view into the larger throughlines of Merwin's thinking.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: NYU Press
- Seitenzahl: 240
- Erscheinungstermin: 21. Mai 2015
- ISBN-13: 9781626746190
- Artikelnr.: 43136832