- Conversations with John Banville (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
- Conversations with Colum McCann (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
- Reading Graham Swift (eBook, ePUB)75,95 €
- Conversations with Lorraine Hansberry (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
- Conversations with Neil Gaiman (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
- Conversations with William T. Vollmann (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
- Conversations with Colson Whitehead (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
In these interviews, Graham Swift (b. 1949) offers insights into his life and career, including his friendships with other contemporary writers like Ted Hughes and the group of celebrated novelists who emerged in Britain during the eighties. With remarkable clarity, Swift discusses the themes of his novels and short stories: death, love, history, parent-child relationships, the power of the imagination, the role of storytelling, and the consequences of knowing. He also notes the influences, literary and personal, that have helped shape his writing career. While quite ordinary in his life and daily habits, Swift reveals his penetrating intellect and rich imagination-an imagination that can craft some of the most engaging and formally complex stories in the language.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.