- Constructing Identity (eBook, ePUB)36,95 €
- Dress as Metaphor - British Female Fashion and Social Change in the 20th Century (eBook, ePUB)42,95 €
- Literary Art of Ali Smith (eBook, ePUB)42,95 €
- The Proletarian Dream (eBook, ePUB)68,95 €
- Tony Harrison and the Classics (eBook, ePUB)57,95 €
- Crime Fiction (eBook, ePUB)51,95 €
- Black Moon (eBook, ePUB)9,99 €
The book examines key texts such as v. and the School of Eloquence sequence, where this "construction" takes different forms-oscillating between identity as a state, or a process; as continuity, or change; or as the outcome of conformity, or revolt.
This second edition has been extensively revised and includes a new chapter on Harrison's Elegies.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.