- Commodification of Global Agrifood Systems and Agro-Ecology (eBook, ePUB)29,95 €
- Economics and Management of the Food Industry (eBook, PDF)46,95 €
- The Economics of Agro-Chemicals (eBook, PDF)17,95 €
- Peasants and Globalization (eBook, PDF)37,95 €
- The Political Economy of Food and Finance (eBook, PDF)36,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Restructuring of Food Retail Markets in Countries of the Global South (eBook, PDF)67,95 €
Commodification of Global Agrifood Systems and Agro-Ecology employs a form of comparative perspective that allows the particular processes of restructuring of agrifood relations in Turkey to be simultaneously distinguished from, yet related to, changes taking place in global power dynamics. Yildiz Atasoy explores agrifood transformation in Turkey with a unique approach that considers a plurality of intertwined normative influences, ontological beliefs, cultural-religious narratives, political struggles and critical-interpretive positions. Based on original research, the book treats changes in food provisioning as an analytical thread capable of uncovering how the normative acceptability of capitalized agriculture and techno-scientific innovation is entangled with processes of class formation, growing inter-capitalist competition and Islamic politics. Such processes, in turn, frame income/wealth generation, landscape management, agro-ecological dynamics and labour practices, as well as the taste and smell of place.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 306
- Erscheinungstermin: 18. Mai 2017
- ISBN-13: 9781136729027
- Artikelnr.: 48418151