- Doing Research in Design (eBook, ePUB)24,95 €
- Thinking: Objects: Contemporary Approaches to Product Design (eBook, ePUB)25,95 €
- Becoming Human by Design (eBook, ePUB)22,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Basics Product Design 03: Visual Conversations (eBook, ePUB)18,95 €
- Practice-based Design Research (eBook, ePUB)22,95 €
- The Disobedience of Design (eBook, ePUB)21,95 €
Through highly engaging contributions from a wide range of international scholars and practitioners, the book explores colour as an individual and cultural phenomenon, as a pragmatic device for communication, and as a valuable marketing tool.
Color and Design provides a comprehensive overview for scholars and an accessible text for students on a range of courses within design, fashion, cultural studies, anthropology, sociology and visual and material culture. Its exploration of colour in marketing as well as design makes this book an invaluable resource for professional designers. It will also allow practitioners to understand how and why colour is so extensively varied and offers such enormous potential to communicate.
- Verlag: Bloomsbury UK
- Seitenzahl: 224
- Erscheinungstermin: 1. August 2013
- ISBN-13: 9781847889539
- Artikelnr.: 39273387