- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: Made Simple - The 21 Day Step by Step Guide to Overcoming Depression, Anxiety, Anger, and Negative Thoughts (Practical Emotional Intelligence Book, #3) (eBook, ePUB)3,49 €
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: The Ultimate Guide to Using CBT to Rewire Your Brain and Overcoming Anxiety, Depression, Phobias, PTSD, Compulsive Behavior, and Anger, Including DBT and ACT Techniques (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: How to Use CBT to Break Free From The Chains of Negative Thought Patterns That Control Your Life - Depression, Anxiety - Rewire Your Brain (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy: Become Your Own Therapist: A Practical Step by Step Guide to Managing and Overcoming Stress, Depression, Anxiety, Panic, and Other Mental Health Issues (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Emotional Intelligence Mastery: Why EQ is Important for Success and Matters More Than IQ (Emotional Intelligence Mastery & Cognitive Behavioral Therapy 2019, #2) (eBook, ePUB)2,49 €
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: A 21 Step by Step Guide for Rewiring your Brain and Regaining Control Over Anxiety, Phobias, and Depression (eBook, ePUB)3,49 €
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: The Ultimate Guide to Rewire Your Brain. Learn Effective Strategies to Overcome Anxiety, Depression and Panic. (eBook, ePUB)8,49 €
Are you stuck in a cycle of anxious thoughts and avoidance behaviors? Do you suffer from panic attacks just thinking about your anxiety? Do you experience random bursts of anger due to an inability to control your emotions or struggle with feelings of intense sadness and hopelessness?
Depression, anxiety, and low self-esteem can put a negative spin on everything, including the way you think, how you feel, and how you behave. When you get stuck in this negative cycle, it becomes crippling to the point where you can't experience love, career satisfaction, or make new friends.
Recovery is possible though! There are strategies and techniques that you can learn to improve your mental health both in the present moment and long-term.
Anyone who struggles from the symptoms of depression, anxiety, panic, worry, anger, phobias, sleep disorders, low self-esteem, social anxiety, or post traumatic stress disorder will benefit greatly from reading this book. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: A Beginners Guide to CBT with Simple Techniques for Retraining the Brain to Defeat Anxiety, Depression, and Low Self-Esteem will provide you with many exercises and techniques for re-training your brain to leave negative thought patterns behind for good.
In this book, you'll discover:
- What is cognitive behavioral therapy - The ONE thing fueling your anxiety and depression to get rid of immediately - How does cognitive behavioral therapy work - The "tricks" your mind plays that distorts your reality and holds you back - How to improve the likelihood that you will respond in a positive manner in the future - The truth about becoming more aware of your own mood and emotions - The easiest way to identify your problems and issues instantly - How to avoid cognitive distortions, generalizations, and "black and white" ways of thinking - A little known technique for facing your fears and anxieties head-on rather than avoiding them - How to boost your self-esteem naturally to look at your life from a positive perspective - Proven, powerful, and practical strategies for overcoming obstacles to avoid a relapse into poor mental health - How to set and achieve your own goals for better long-term mental health - And much much more!
While other cognitive behavioral therapy workbook on the market can make starting this therapy overwhelming, our book is all about cognitive behavioral therapy made simple and easy, taking you from the basics and beyond. So if you'd like to take back control of your life and be free of depression and anxiety for good, then pick up this book and begin your journey today!
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Pardi Publishing
- Erscheinungstermin: 23. Januar 2019
- ISBN-13: 9781386118848
- Artikelnr.: 55017421