- Breastfeeding Challenges Made Easy for Late Preterm Infants (eBook, ePUB)53,95 €
- Handbook of Perinatal and Neonatal Palliative Care (eBook, ePUB)61,95 €
- NASPAG's Protocols for Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology (eBook, ePUB)40,95 €
- Fast Facts for the Neonatal Nurse, Second Edition (eBook, ePUB)37,95 €
- tolino shine 3112,99 €
- Perinatal and Pediatric Bereavement in Nursing and Other Health Professions (eBook, ePUB)69,95 €
- Transformative Nursing in the NICU, Second Edition (eBook, ePUB)57,95 €
Each chapter contains critical information on safe and proven therapies for common painful procedures, including lists of dosages and side effects. Nurses can use this clinical handbook to adopt strategies to routinely assess pain, minimize the number of painful procedures, employ drug-based and non-drug-based therapies that prevent pain in routine procedures, and eliminate pain associated with surgery. As a well-rounded guide and resource for use in neonatal settings, this portable reference also features chapters on how nurses can engage others to assist with neonatal pain, and expands upon the role of the family to ensure the best neonatal care.
- The first clinical handbook specifically for nurses treating neonates
- A holistic, state-of-the-art resource describing pain management techniques
- Addresses assessment, medications, and the application of both pharmacologic and nonpharmacologic pain management techniques
- Lists dosages and side effects
- Discusses how to manage withdrawal pain from neonatal abstinence syndrome
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.