- Christopher Marlowe (eBook, ePUB)36,95 €
- Christopher Marlowe (eBook, PDF)34,95 €
- The Merchant of Venice (eBook, PDF)34,95 €
- Christopher Marlowe the Craftsman (eBook, PDF)35,95 €
- Tragedy and Trauma in the Plays of Christopher Marlowe (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
- Christopher Marlowe at 450 (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
Gay Studies, Cultural Materialism, New Historicism and Reader Response Criticism are all represented in this selection, which the introduction places in the light not only of theorists like Althusser, Bataille and Bakhtin, but also of artists and writers such as Jean Genet and Robert Mapplethorpe. Many of the essays take off from Marlowe's extreme dramatisations of arson, cruelty and aggression, suggesting why it is that the thinker who has been most convincingly applied to his theatre is the philosopher of punishment and pain, Michel Foucault. Others explore the exclusiveness of this all-male universe, and reveal why it remains so offensive and impenetrable to feminism. For what they all make disturbingly clear is Marlowe's violent, untamed difference from the clichés and correctness of normative society.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.