- Cisco Router Firewall Security (eBook, PDF)24,95 €
- tolino shine 3118,99 €
- The Best Damn Firewall Book Period (eBook, PDF)34,95 €
- IPSec VPN Design (eBook, PDF)26,95 €
- Internet Security Dictionary (eBook, PDF)73,95 €
- MPLS VPN Security (eBook, PDF)28,95 €
- Video Conferencing over IP: Configure, Secure, and Troubleshoot (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
This book will be the complimentary to Syngress' best-selling Check Point Next Generation Security Administration, which was a foundation-level guide to installing and configuring Check Point NG. This book will assume that readers have already mastered the basic functions of the product and they now want to master the more advanced security and VPN features of the product. Written by a team of Check Point Certified Instructors (the most prestigious Check Point certification) this book will provide readers with a complete reference book to Check Point NG and advanced case studies that illustrate the most difficult to implement configurations. Although not a Study Guide, this book will cover all of the objectives on Check Point's CCSE Exam.
· The reader will learn to design and configure a Virtual Private Network (VPN).
· The reader will learn to configure Check Point NG for High Availability (HA), which is the ability of a system to perform its function continuously (without interruption) for a significantly longer period of time than the reliabilities of its individual components would suggest.
· The reader will learn to use SeucureUpdate, which allows them to perform simultaneous, secure, enterprise-wide software updates.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.