- Faith and War (eBook, ePUB)40,95 €
- Azusa Reimagined (eBook, ePUB)21,95 €
- Awakenings in America and the Jesus People Movement (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- The Mystery of the Rosary (eBook, ePUB)24,95 €
- Shipshewana (eBook, ePUB)13,95 €
- Mark Hofmann & the Forging of New Mormon History (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- tolino shine 3118,99 €
Celluloid Sermons is the first historical study of this phenomenon. Terry Lindvall and Andrew Quicke highlight key characters, studios, and influential films of the movement from 1930 to 1986such as the Billy Graham Association, with its major WorldWide Pictures productions of films like The Hiding Place, Ken Curtis' Gateway Films, the apocalyptic end-time films by Mark IV (e.g. Thief in the Night), and the instructional video-films of Dobson's Focus on the Family--assessing the extent to which the church's commitment to filmmaking accelerated its missions and demonstrating that its filmic endeavors had the unintended consequence of contributing to the secularization of liberal denominations.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.