- British Student Activism in the Long Sixties (eBook, ePUB)31,95 €
- tolino shine 399,00 €
- Deprivation, State Interventions and Urban Communities in Britain, 1968-79 (eBook, PDF)37,95 €
- British Concepts of Heroic "Gallantry" and the Sixties Transition (eBook, PDF)32,95 €
- The Official History of Britain and the European Community, Volume III (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- British Prime Ministers from Walpole to Salisbury: The 18th and 19th Centuries (eBook, PDF)28,95 €
- The Spirit of the Sixties (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
Globalization, especially of mass communications, made British students aware of global problems such as the threat of nuclear weapons, the Vietnam War, racism, sexism and injustice. British students applied these global ideas to their own unique circumstances, using their intellectual traditions and political theories which resulted in unique outcomes. British student activists effectively gained support from students, staff, and workers for their struggle for student's rights to unionize, freely assemble and speak, and participate in university decision-making. Their campaigns effectively raised public awareness of these issues and contributed to significant national decisions in many considerable areas.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 262
- Erscheinungstermin: 13. Dezember 2012
- ISBN-13: 9781136241659
- Artikelnr.: 38257309