- BYOD im MS Exchange Umfeld. (eBook, ePUB)34,99 €
- Cross-Device-Entwicklung für Android (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Robotic Process Automation (eBook, ePUB)33,95 €
- An In-Depth Guide to Mobile Device Forensics (eBook, ePUB)35,95 €
- Making Enterprise Information Management (EIM) Work for Business (eBook, ePUB)36,95 €
- The PC Graphics Handbook (eBook, ePUB)149,95 €
BYOD presents unique challenges in data privacy, confidentiality, security, productivity, and acceptable use that must be met proactively by information security professionals. This report provides solid background on the practice, original research on its pros and cons, and actionable recommendations for implementing a BYOD program. Successful programs are cross-functional efforts including information technology, human resources, finance, legal, security, and business operating teams. This report is a valuable resource to any security professional considering a BYOD program.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) to Work is a part of Elsevier's Security Executive Council Risk Management Portfolio, a collection of real world solutions and "how-to" guidelines that equip executives, practitioners, and educators with proven information for successful security and risk management programs.
- Presents research data associated with BYOD and productivity in the workplace
- Describes BYOD challenges, risks, and liabilities
- Makes recommendations for the components a clearly communicated BYOD program should contain
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.