- Bridging the Progressive-Traditional Divide in Education Reform (eBook, ePUB)13,95 €
- Bridging the Transition from Primary to Secondary School (eBook, ePUB)25,95 €
- Bridging Technology and Literacy (eBook, ePUB)29,95 €
- Review of Adult Learning and Literacy, Volume 6 (eBook, ePUB)12,95 €
- Narrowing the Attainment Gap: A handbook for schools (eBook, ePUB)21,95 €
- Bridging Cultures (eBook, ePUB)35,95 €
- Readings for Bridging Cultures (eBook, ePUB)26,95 €
asserts that the academic achievement gap does not have to persist. Fortune links his research on high
performing, high minority schools with other studies of traditional and charter schools cited in his book, that reach the same conclusion--African Aerican can achieve.
Fortune was co-author of Leadership on Purpose, author of Bridging the Achievement Gap-1st Edition, and several books based on a chapter in these books called Parenting Practices: What Successful Parents Do to bridge the achievement gap.
His work and advocacy as described in "Chapter Five: Solutions" in this Second Edition publication contain legislative language
to address this problem currently under consideration by the California State Legislature.
Fortune received his BS degree and US Army Commission from NC A&T State University. Masters in Ed Admin from UC Berkeley, and Ph. D in Educational Administration from Stanford University. He resides in Granite Bay, California
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: BookBaby
- Seitenzahl: 160
- Erscheinungstermin: 23.06.2018
- ISBN-13: 9781543937923
- Artikelnr.: 54285977