- Training Black Spirit (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- Project Fatherhood (eBook, ePUB)13,95 €
- Ilmakorinta Habboon: Jiheeyaha Waaliddiinta Qurbajoogga ah ee Soomaalida (eBook, ePUB)8,49 €
- Better Parenting: A Guide for Somali Parents in the Diaspora (eBook, ePUB)8,99 €
- Whatever Happened to Daddy's Little Girl? (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- At Mama's Knee (eBook, ePUB)12,95 €
- Let's Talk Race (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
Susan Graham is the White mother of two biracial children whose father is Black. Born Biracial: How One Mother Took on Race in America is the true story of how she brought an invisible population to the forefront and started the multiracial movement. She started a simple advocacy group and turned it into a national civil rights movement. Along the way, her personal life was suffering. The emotional story of her marriage to a CNN News anchor, being a mother to biracial children, divorce, and remarriage are interwoven in her life's story. This is the one story every interracial family should read.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Memories Press
- Erscheinungstermin: 1. Mai 2019
- ISBN-13: 9781733908801
- Artikelnr.: 56480618