- Compelling People (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- LLC: What You Need to Know About Starting a Limited Liability Company along with Tips for Dealing with Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Taxes as a Small Business (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Tips for Growing a Successful Business (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Partnering for Success: Steps to Starting Developing and Maintaining a Healthy Business (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- tolino shine 399,00 €
- How To Make Money Online (The Super Simple Way) Trusted Ways To Make Money From Home Using The Internet (eBook, ePUB)2,81 €
- Business Intelligence: Tips for Fostering Entrepreneurship At Any Age (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
Heidi Yi, a businesswoman based in Sydney Australia, has experienced the gamut of product models throughout her company's lifetime by taking her expertise from offline to online, wholesale to retail, outsourcing offshore, and importing from China to selling into New Zealand.
Deftly restructuring, rebranding, selling off part of her intellectual property rights, and ultimately, taking a break by closing down part of her business when faced with a life-changing medical diagnosis.When faced with life's toughest challenge, Heidi decided to take her business to a whole new level by ceasing her makeup business and creating a digital business - allowing her to share her expertise through online products, follow her passions and dreams, and, most importantly, give her the time-freedom to focus on her health.
In this book Heidi reveals how she has personally thrived by scaling her business right down by working smarter not harder, and will inspire small business owners to transition from never-ending 'to do' lists to writing a 'bucket list'.
This book is divided into three sections and includes all the highs and lows, good and bad, Heidi has experienced as a business owner.
ESTABLISHING YOUR BUSINESS which includes goal setting for yourself and your business.
RUNNING YOUR BUSINESS from finding the right space for your small business, outsourcing, warehousing and logistics solutions to security and safeguarding your business.
GROWING YOUR BUSINESS BEYOND THE SALE, finding your own exit strategy.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Heidi Yi
- Erscheinungstermin: 1. November 2018
- ISBN-13: 9780648209317
- Artikelnr.: 54368976