- Rangefinder's Professional Photography (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- The Best of Digital Wedding Photography (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Rolando Gomez's Posing Techniques for Glamour Photography (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Rolando Gomez's Glamour Photography (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- The Beginner's Guide to Photographing Nudes (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- The Visual Palette (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
- Jeff Smith's Guide to Head and Shoulders Portrait Photography (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
For the serious or aspiring glamour photographer, model, or anyone interested in getting their photographic works into or on magazines, posters, calendars, billboards, and more, Beyond the Glamour Photograph is a must-read that shows how two aspiring glamour photographers made the transition from amateur to professional. In this book, they reveal their early mistakes and lessons learned by providing photo examples and honest and candid insight into what it takes to succeed as a glamour photographer.
Learn the secrets to getting published, finding and shooting top models, preparing photos that get accepted for submission, photographing the look that sells, finding photo clients, accessing wardrobe, acquiring top make-up artists and hair stylists, preventing legal issues before they happen, and much more, all on a small budget. Most importantly, Beyond the Glamour Photograph is the definitive guide on how to make money fast in the exciting industry of glamour photography.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Atlantic Publishing Group
- Seitenzahl: 288
- Erscheinungstermin: 1. Juni 2010
- ISBN-13: 9781601385215
- Artikelnr.: 56390763