- Ilmakorinta Habboon: Jiheeyaha Waaliddiinta Qurbajoogga ah ee Soomaalida (eBook, ePUB)8,49 €
- Project Fatherhood (eBook, ePUB)13,95 €
- Born Biracial: How One Mother Took on Race in America (eBook, ePUB)8,99 €
- Whatever Happened to Daddy's Little Girl? (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- At Mama's Knee (eBook, ePUB)12,95 €
- tolino shine 395,00 €
- What It Means to Be Daddy (eBook, ePUB)17,95 €
Better Parenting promotes healthy parent-child relationships not only through helpful strategies but through a focus on the love and care mothers and fathers have for their children, examining the importance of early learning and play, parental investment, leading by example, and balancing schoolwork and free time. Ruqia Abdi helps each parent meet their children's needs, honoring Somali culture as it finds roots in new places and integrates with existing structures.
By showing parents support during their transition to a new country and culture, Better Parenting successfully bridges gaps and builds parent-child relationships.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Wise Ink Creative Publishing
- Erscheinungstermin: 15. Januar 2019
- ISBN-13: 9781634891998
- Artikelnr.: 54872052