- Beginning Microsoft Power BI (eBook, PDF)26,95 €
- Pro Power BI Desktop (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
- Pro Power BI Desktop (eBook, PDF)30,95 €
- Pro DAX with Power BI (eBook, PDF)26,95 €
- Pro Power BI Desktop (eBook, PDF)36,95 €
- Creating Business Applications with Office 365 (eBook, PDF)20,95 €
- Pro Power BI Architecture (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
Beginning DAX with Power BI teaches key concepts such as mapping techniques from SQL to DAX, filtering, grouping, joining, pivoting, and using temporary tables, all aimed at the SQL professional. Join author Philip Seamark as he guides you on a journey through typical business data transformation scenarios and challenges, and teaches you, step-by-step, how to resolve challenges using DAX. Tips, tricks, and shortcuts are included and explained, along with examples of the SQL equivalent, in order to accelerate learning. Examples in the book range from beginner to advanced, with plenty of detailed explanation when walking through each scenario.
What You'll Learn
- Turbocharge your Power BI model by adding advanced DAX programming techniques
- Know when to use calculated measures versus calculated columns
- Generate new tables on the fly from existing data
- Optimize, monitor, and tune Power BI to improve performance of your models
- Discover new ideas, tricks, and time-saving techniques for better models
Who This Book Is For
Business intelligence developers, business analysts, or any SQL user who wants to use Power BI as a reporting tool. A solid understanding of SQL is recommended, as examples throughout the book include the DAX equivalents to SQL problem/solution scenarios.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 264
- Erscheinungstermin: 31. März 2018
- ISBN-13: 9781484234778
- Artikelnr.: 52938000