- Tuttle English-Chinese Dictionary (eBook, ePUB)12,95 €
- Tuttle Compact Chinese Dictionary (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Tuttle Learner's Chinese-English Dictionary (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- The Second 100 Chinese Characters: Traditional Character Edition (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Mandarin Chinese Characters Made Easy (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- Beginning Mandarin Chinese Characters (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- tolino shine 385,00 €
The Beginner's Chinese Dictionary is specifically designed for learners of Chinese. It covers the 2,500 basic vocabulary items, including all vocabulary prescribed for Levels 1-5 of the standard test of proficiency in Chinese, Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi (HSK).
Entries are arranged alphabetically according to the pinyin transliteration. For each character, the radical and stroke count are given. An analysis of word formation is also provided to aid understanding of how words of two or more syllables are formed. Sample sentences are presented in Chinese characters with pinyin and English equivalents, to show how each headword should be used. A radical and character index allows quick access to any headword.
Key features of this Chinese character dictionary:
- Over 2,500 basic vocabulary items
- English-Chinese and Chinese-English sections.
- Entries arranged alphabetically by pinyin transliteration.
- Includes all words for HSK Levels 1-5.
- Sample sentences demonstrate how to use words correctly.
- Characters and pinyin for all headwords and examples.
- Introduces and explains radicals, stroke counts, and components.
- Key character components are given for easy recognition.
- Useful notes on culture, grammar and usage provided.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.