- Fund Your Dreams Like a Creative Genius (eBook, ePUB)9,88 €
- Your First Million (eBook, ePUB)12,99 €
- If You Really Want to Change the World (eBook, ePUB)17,95 €
- The Birth of a Brand (eBook, ePUB)9,88 €
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind (eBook, ePUB)14,99 €
- How to Be a Capitalist Without Any Capital (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Skip the Line (eBook, ePUB)11,61 €
Investigative reporter Gary Rivlin gives an armchair tour of the world of venture capitalism, while providing vivid case studies illustrating how to get started in the field. He shows how once-small companies such as Facebook, Instagram, and Amazon used venture capitalism to transform into the icons they are today, and the VCs that made a fortune in the process. Readers will learn what series funding is, the difference between an angel and super angel investor, and how to go about identifying ideas worthy of funding.
Becoming a Venture Capitalist is not only an exclusive look into the world of legendary venture firmsas well as stories of their most interesting characters, including Peter Thiel, Reid Hoffman, and Mark Zuckerbergbut a wonderful guide on how to break into a seemingly impenetrable world.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.