- Basil Bernstein, Code Theory, and Education (eBook, PDF)32,95 €
- Bringing Knowledge Back In (eBook, ePUB)34,95 €
- Adult Education as Theory, Practice and Research (eBook, ePUB)35,95 €
- Basil Bernstein (eBook, ePUB)33,95 €
- Nietzsche's Philosophy of Education (eBook, ePUB)29,95 €
- The Affected Teacher (eBook, ePUB)28,95 €
- International Handbook of Middle Level Education Theory, Research, and Policy (eBook, ePUB)66,95 €
The past decade has witnessed a revival of interest in Bernstein's theoretical ideas across fields as diverse as policy studies, sociology of education, curriculum and pedagogy studies, anthropology, linguistics, and social and cultural psychology. This book contributes to the revival of Bernstein's work by examining specifically some women's contribution to this theoretical corpus. The contributions traverse a number of disciplines, building a rich tapestry of concepts to think about education systems and the formation of social minds. Significantly the book tackles the complex matter of how to empirically work with Bernstein's ideas, and so contribute to debates about the nexus between theory and methods. The chapters in this book were originally published as articles in Taylor & Francis journals or previously published in Taylor & Francis books.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.