- Austrian Economics Re-examined (eBook, ePUB)0,00 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Modern Applications of Austrian Thought (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
- Economics and Hermeneutics (eBook, PDF)37,95 €
- Subjectivism and Economic Analysis (eBook, PDF)30,95 €
- The Theory of Dynamic Efficiency (eBook, PDF)37,95 €
- Calculation and Coordination (eBook, PDF)39,95 €
The new book contains the full text and Introductions of the earlier edition as well as the comprehensive previously-unpublished essay "What is Austrian Economics?" and a new Introduction. The essay is a comprehensive overview of the central themes of the book from a somewhat different perspective than in the book itself. It supplements the analysis in the book. The new Introduction explains that the 2007-8 financial crisis and recent developments in behavioural economics have made the book more relevant than ever before.
Austrian Economic Re-examined develops and systematizes the fundamental principles of the Austrian tradition to the analysis of rational expectations, business cycles, monetary theory competition and monopoly, and capital theory.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 314
- Erscheinungstermin: 5. Dezember 2014
- ISBN-13: 9781317691365
- Artikelnr.: 42008672