- Multinationals and Europe 1992 (RLE International Business) (eBook, ePUB)31,95 €
- Institutional Reform in Central Asia (eBook, ePUB)31,95 €
- Foreign Direct Investment in Large-Scale Agriculture in Africa (eBook, ePUB)29,95 €
- Foreign Investment and Spillovers (Routledge Revivals) (eBook, ePUB)35,95 €
- Private Enterprises and China's Economic Development (eBook, ePUB)37,95 €
- An Analysis of Robert E. Lucas Jr.'s Why Doesn't Capital Flow from Rich to Poor Countries? (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- International Entrepreneurship (RLE International Business) (eBook, ePUB)15,95 €
This is the first book to explore the outflow of FDI from Asian nations to other countries, especially to EU member states, whereas the extant literature focuses on the inflow of FDI to Asian nations. The authors analyse a multidimensional range of issues, covering macroeconomics, finance, technology, and examine the governments, local authorities, and institutions that support such investments. FDI has an instrumental role in the development of host countries. Large-scale capital flow becomes a vehicle for providing foreign technology, knowledge, skills, and other inputs for the integration with international marketing, production, and distribution networks and for improving the economic competitiveness of firms and economic performance of the host country.
The analysis in the book is presented using statistical and econometrical approaches, emphasising a profound level of investigation, which will be particularly useful for graduate and PhD students of International Economics, Business and Trade.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.