- Foundations of Environmental Economics (eBook, PDF)58,95 €
- Economics and Management of Climate Change (eBook, PDF)116,95 €
- Comprehensive Evaluation of Effective Biomass Resource Utilization and Optimal Environmental Policies (eBook, PDF)49,95 €
- An Evaluation of Japanese Environmental Regulations (eBook, PDF)76,95 €
- Innovation in Climate Change Adaptation (eBook, PDF)125,95 €
- Climate Change and Global Development (eBook, PDF)98,95 €
- Experiences of Climate Change Adaptation in Africa (eBook, PDF)125,95 €
This volume presents new developments in the research on ancillary benefits. Twenty years after the influential OECD report on ancillary benefits, the authors discuss theoretical innovations and offer new empirical findings on various ancillary effects in different world regions. Covering topics such as ancillary health effects associated with reduced air pollution, the influence of ancillary benefits on international cooperation on climate protection, co-effects of carbon capture and storage, ancillary effects of adaptation to climate change, multi-criteria decision analysis covering multiple effects of climate protection actions, and the analysis of primary and ancillary effects within an impure public goods framework, it provides starting points for further research on integrated climate policies seeking to address a range of policy objectives simultaneously.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 30.11.2019
- ISBN-13: 9783030309787
- Artikelnr.: 58404023