Andere Kunden interessierten sich auch für
- Analysis of Socio-Economic Conditions (eBook, ePUB)32,95 €
- tolino shine 375,00 €
- Direction and Socio-spatial Theory (eBook, PDF)37,95 €
- Brexit and the Political Economy of Ireland (eBook, PDF)30,95 €
- China: A Guide to Economic and Political Developments (eBook, PDF)35,95 €
- Human and Technological Progress Towards the Socio-Economic Paradigm of the Future (eBook, PDF)73,95 €
- The Political Economy of Digital Automation (eBook, PDF)32,95 €
The contributions to this volume explore the most up-to-date fuzzy-set methods for the measurement of socio-economic phenomena in a multidimensional and/or dynamic perspective. Thus far, fuzzy-set theory has primarily been utilised in the social sciences in the field of poverty measurement. These chapters examine the latest work in this area, while also exploring further applications including social exclusion, the labour market, educational mismatch, sustainability, quality of life and violence against women. The authors demonstrate that real-world situations are often characterised by imprecision, uncertainty and vagueness, which cannot be properly described by the classical set theory which uses a simple true-false binary logic. By contrast, fuzzy-set theory has been shown to be a powerful tool for describing the multidimensionality and complexity of social phenomena.
This book will be of significant interest to economists, statisticians and sociologists utilising quantitative methods to explore socio-economic phenomena.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.