- Introduction to Journalism (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Photocommunication Across Media (eBook, PDF)33,95 €
- Journalism in the Digital Age (eBook, PDF)37,95 €
- The History of the Book in the Middle East (eBook, PDF)181,95 €
- Roll! Shooting TV News (eBook, PDF)35,95 €
- Convergent Journalism: An Introduction (eBook, PDF)39,95 €
Christopher H. Sterling
George Washington University
* Learn what it takes to write for commercials, news, documentaries, corporate, educational, animation, games, the internet, and dramatic film & video productions
* Outlines the key skills needed for a successful media writing career
The demand for quality and knowledgeable multi-platform writing is always in high demand. An Introduction to Writing for Electronic Media presents a survey of the many types of electronic media you can write for, and explains how to do it.
Musburger focuses on the skills you need to write for animation versus radio or television news versus corporate training. Sample scripts help you learn by example while modeling your own scripts. Production files illustrate the integral role writers' play in the production process, and individual movie frames allow you compare these to the real scripts.
Armed with the skills developed in this book, a media writer can apply for a variety of positions in newsrooms, advertising firms, motion pictures or animation studios, as well as local and national cable operations.
Robert B. Musburger, Ph.D., is Professor Emeritus and former Director of the School of Communication, University of Houston, USA. He has worked for 20 years in professional broadcasting, serving as camera operator, director, producer, and writer. Musburger has received numerous awards for his video work and teaching and he continues to work in electronic media with his Seattle, WA,. consulting firm, Musburger Media Services.
"[An] authoritative and clearly written description of the processes involved in writing for film, radio and television production."
Raymond Fielding, Dean Emeritus
Florida State University
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 360
- Erscheinungstermin: 10.09.2012
- ISBN-13: 9781136033148
- Artikelnr.: 38248111