- Algebra (eBook, ePUB)90,95 €
- A First Graduate Course in Abstract Algebra (eBook, PDF)44,95 €
- Group Theory in Particle, Nuclear, and Hadron Physics (eBook, PDF)134,95 €
- Applications of Group Theory to Combinatorics (eBook, PDF)126,95 €
- Group Theory (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
- Algebraic Statistics (eBook, PDF)35,95 €
- Group Identities on Units and Symmetric Units of Group Rings (eBook, PDF)69,95 €
A variety of factors set this text apart. Its clear exposition, with each chapter building upon the previous ones, provides greater clarity for the reader. The author first introduces permutation groups, then linear groups, before finally tackling abstract groups. He carefully motivates Galois theory by introducing Galois groups as symmetry groups. He includes many computations, both as examples and as exercises. All of this works to better prepare readers for understanding the more abstract concepts.
By carefully integrating the use of Mathematica® throughout the book in examples and exercises, the author helps readers develop a deeper understanding and appreciation of the material. The numerous exercises and examples along with downloads available from the Internet help establish a valuable working knowledge of Mathematica and provide a good reference for complex problems encountered in the field.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 336
- Erscheinungstermin: 3. Oktober 2018
- ISBN-13: 9781482295696
- Artikelnr.: 54534678