- Wireless Receiver Architectures and Design (eBook, ePUB)56,95 €
- LTE-Advanced (eBook, ePUB)67,95 €
- RF and Digital Signal Processing for Software-Defined Radio (eBook, ePUB)46,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- RF Front-End: World Class Designs (eBook, ePUB)31,95 €
- Cognitive Radio Technology (eBook, ePUB)59,95 €
- Small and Short-Range Radar Systems (eBook, ePUB)72,95 €
This book offers a quick grasp of emerging research topics in RF integrated circuit design and their potential applications, with brief introductions to key topics followed by references to specialist papers for further reading. All of the chapters, compiled by editors well known in their field, have been authored by renowned experts in the subject. Each includes a complete introduction, followed by the relevant most significant and recent results on the topic at hand.
This book gives researchers in industry and universities a quick grasp of the most important developments in analog and RF integrated circuit design.
- Emerging research topics in RF IC design and its potential application
- Case studies and practical implementation examples
- Covers fundamental building blocks of a cellular base station system and satellite infrastructure
- Insights from the experts on the design and the technology trade-offs, the challenges and open questions they often face
- References to specialist papers for further reading
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.