- Across the Revolutionary Divide (eBook, ePUB)26,99 €
- A History of Modern Europe (eBook, PDF)21,99 €
- The Serbs (eBook, PDF)26,99 €
- The Soviet Union (eBook, PDF)26,99 €
- 19th Century Europe (eBook, PDF)16,99 €
- The French Revolution and Empire (eBook, PDF)104,99 €
- A Companion to Europe Since 1945 (eBook, PDF)35,99 €
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: John Wiley & Sons
- Seitenzahl: 296
- Erscheinungstermin: 8. Juni 2010
- ISBN-13: 9781444325423
- Artikelnr.: 37355727
Series Editor's Preface.
"On the whole, there are many positives in this work. Thethematic approach makes it clear that certain characteristics werepresent in both tsarist and Soviet times, and that significantcontinuities were evident within the political and social aspectsof revolutionary Russia." (Revolutionary Russia, 2 December2011)
"Recommended. Most levels/libraries." (Choice, 1 May 2011)"This is a superb interpretive history that integrates the latestresearch and thoughtfully presents the story of modern Russia in anaccessible and elegant way."
--Robert D. Crews, Stanford University
"Drawing on the latest scholarship, Ted Weeks has written afirst-rate account of Russian history from the emancipation of theserfs in 1861 to the end of the World War II. Students and scholarsalike will derive great benefit from his accessible prose andanalytical insights. Highly recommended."
--Glennys Young, University of Washington
"A thought-provoking book which sheds fresh light on this periodof Russian history, by overcoming the conventional narrative inbridging the tsarist and the Soviet era, and by following athematic instead of a chronological structure"
--Andreas Kappeler, University of Vienna