- Accountability, Philosophy and the Natural Environment (eBook, ePUB)41,95 €
- Strategies for the Circular Economy (eBook, PDF)32,95 €
- Leading Sustainably (eBook, PDF)27,95 €
- Principles of Sustainable Business (eBook, PDF)33,95 €
- The Business of Less (eBook, PDF)27,95 €
- Corporate Responsibility in the Digital Age (eBook, PDF)26,95 €
- Sustainable Business (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
This book is different from others in the field. It provides new insights by critiquing the extant understandings of accountability and expands the possibilities by building on Charles Taylor's philosophies. Central to the argument of the book are perspectives on authenticity and expressivism which are found to provide a radical reworking of our understanding of being in the world, and a starting point for rethinking the way individuals and communities ought to be dealing politically with accountability and ecological crises. The argument builds to an accountability perspective that utilises work from interpretivism, liberalism, and postmodern theory.
The book will be of interest to researchers in environmental philosophy, critical perspectives on accounting, corporate governance, corporate social reporting, and environmental accounting.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.