- Theories of Dynamic Cosmopolitanism in Modern European History (eBook, ePUB)64,95 €
- Étienne Clémentel (1864-1936) (eBook, ePUB)47,95 €
- Memories of the Future (eBook, ePUB)52,95 €
- Disenchanted Europeans (eBook, ePUB)62,95 €
- The 'Stolpersteine' and the Commemoration of Life, Death and Government (eBook, ePUB)51,95 €
- Consciousness and inquiry (eBook, PDF)10,99 €
- The Dynamics of Forced Female Migration from Czechoslovakia to Britain, 19381950 (eBook, ePUB)52,95 €
Individually and collectively, the essays in this volume challenge the simplistic reading of South Tyrol as merely a geographic region torn between Germanic and Italian cultures; instead, they explore the dynamic effects of its geographical, political and cultural history since 1915. South Tyrol, as a modern regional state in Europe, faces many of the same problems as other European regions, be they individual states or sub-state regions. Most of the contributions in this volume are from academics and intellectuals within the Province of Bolzano/Bozen who negotiate and discuss these issues through their native languages: German, Italian and Ladin. By making their research accessible through English translations and abstracts, this volume seeks to bring their work on historical and contemporary developments in South Tyrol to a wider European and global audience.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Peter Lang
- Seitenzahl: 418
- Erscheinungstermin: 26. Mai 2017
- ISBN-13: 9781787074217
- Artikelnr.: 48568488