- Hoosiers on the Home Front (eBook, ePUB)15,95 €
- The Ku Klux Klan in the Heartland (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Whitley County, Indiana (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- African American Fraternities and Sororities (eBook, ePUB)13,95 €
- Historic Photos of University of Michigan (eBook, ePUB)21,95 €
- It Happened in Indiana (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- The WPA Guide to Indiana (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
Starting with the origins of the normal school and the need for professional teachers to help construct the educational infrastructure of Indiana, Clark examines how the faculty and students pushed the school to conform to increasingly popular traditional collegiate ideals, broadening their curriculum and student extracurricular life (athletics and Greek life), until by the 1920s Indiana State had transformed itself into a teachers college.
A History of Indiana State University offers an invaluable guide to the history of this beloved Indiana institution, and details the underappreciated impact that normal schools had in providing an educational opportunity to less privileged aspiring students.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.