- The Rule of Law in Global Governance (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Global Space Governance: An International Study (eBook, PDF)169,95 €
- The Palgrave Handbook of Indicators in Global Governance (eBook, PDF)152,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Republican Principles in International Law (eBook, PDF)82,95 €
- Sovereignty: Interpretations (eBook, PDF)71,95 €
- Cyber-Development, Cyber-Democracy and Cyber-Defense (eBook, PDF)78,95 €
All national contributions conclude that Europeanization of national legislation is much more limited than assumed in the literature and public debate. It is limited to 10 to 30% of laws (depending on the country), far less than the 80% predicted by Jacques Delors and mentioned daily by medias and public opinion leaders to demonstrate EU domination on member states. Beside that general statement, the various chapters propose a deep insight on EU constraint over national legislation, providing much information on the kind of laws and policies that are Europeanized, the evolution of this process through time, the impact of Europeanization on the balance of powers and the relations between majority and opposition at national level, the strategies developed by national institutions in that context, and many other issues, making the book of interest to academics and policy-makers concerned with Europeanization and national legislation.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 10.12.2011
- ISBN-13: 9781461415022
- Artikelnr.: 37361697