- Robust Intelligent Systems122,99 €
- Economic and Financial Knowledge-Based Processing72,99 €
- AI and Cognitive Science '9269,99 €
- Conceptual Modelling of Multi-Agent Systems113,99 €
- Logic Program Synthesis from Incomplete Information126,99 €
- Lisp Lore: A Guide to Programming the Lisp Machine69,99 €
- Intelligent Robotic Systems: Theory, Design and Applications126,99 €
Rule-based programming is also helpful in bridging the semantic gap between an application and a program, allowing domain specialists to understand programs and participate more closely in their development.
Over sixty programs are presented and all programs are available from an ftp site. Many of these programs are presented in several versions allowing the reader to see how realistic programs are elaborated from `back of envelope' models. Metaprogramming is also presented as a technique for bridging the `semantic gap'.
Rule-Based Programming will be of interest to programmers, systems analysts and other developers of expert systems as well as to researchers and practitioners in artificial intelligence, computer science professionals and educators.
- The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science 369
- Verlag: Springer US / Springer, Berlin
- Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
- Seitenzahl: 324
- Erscheinungstermin: 5. Oktober 2011
- Abmessung: 235mm x 155mm x 17mm
- Gewicht: 493g
- ISBN-13: 9781461286240
- ISBN-10: 1461286247
- Artikelnr.: 39612417