- Lean Software Development in Action22,99 €
- Software Cost Estimation, Benchmarking, and Risk Assessment56,99 €
- Test-Driven Development76,99 €
- Agile!39,99 €
- Lean Enterprise Software and Systems37,99 €
- Software Process Definition and Management46,99 €
- Software Quality. Software and Systems Quality in Distributed and Mobile Environments18,99 €
In order to be successful, a Lean orientation of software development has to go hand in hand with a company's overall business strategy. To achieve this, two interrelated aspects require special attention: measurement and experience management. In this book, Janes and Succi provide the necessary knowledge to establish "Lean software company thinking," while also exploiting the latest approaches to software measurement. A comprehensive, company-wide measurement approach is exactly what companies need in order to align their activities to the demands of their stakeholders, to their business strategy, etc. With the automatic, non-invasive measurement approach proposed in this book, even small and medium-sized enterprises that do not have the resources to introduce heavyweight processes will be able to make their software development processes considerably more Lean.
The book is divided into three parts. Part I, "Motivation for Lean Software Development," explains just what "Lean Production" means, why it can be advantageous to apply Lean concepts to software engineering, and which existing approaches are best suited to achieving this. Part II, "The Pillars of Lean Software Development," presents the tools needed to achieve Lean software development: Non-invasive Measurement, the Goal Question Metric approach, and the Experience Factory. Finally, Part III, "Lean Software Development in Action," shows how different tools can be combined to enable Lean Thinking in software development.
The book primarily addresses the needs of all those working in the field of software engineering who want to understand how to establish an efficient and effective software development process. This group includes developers, managers, and students pursuing an M.Sc. degree in software engineering.
- Verlag: Springer / Springer Berlin Heidelberg / Springer, Berlin
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 978-3-662-51905-9
- Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2014
- Seitenzahl: 412
- Erscheinungstermin: 23. August 2016
- Abmessung: 235mm x 155mm x 22mm
- Gewicht: 638g
- ISBN-13: 9783662519059
- ISBN-10: 3662519054
- Artikelnr.: 45471660