- Implementing Domain-Driven Design (eBook, ePUB)18,95 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
- Domain-Driven Design Distilled (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- Domain-Specific Development with Visual Studio DSL Tools (eBook, ePUB)16,95 €
- Domain Driven Design : How to Easily Implement Domain Driven Design - A Quick & Simple Guide (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Refactoring (eBook, ePUB)12,95 €
- Design of Design, The (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
Readers learn how to use a domain model to make a complex development effort more focused and dynamic. A core of best practices and standard patterns provides a common language for the development team. A shift in emphasis-refactoring not just the code but the model underlying the code-in combination with the frequent iterations of Agile development leads to deeper insight into domains and enhanced communication between domain expert and programmer. Domain-Driven Design then builds on this foundation, and addresses modeling and design for complex systems and larger organizations.Specific topics covered include:
With this book in hand, object-oriented developers, system analysts, and designers will have the guidance they need to organize and focus their work, create rich and useful domain models, and leverage those models into quality, long-lasting software implementations.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Pearson ITP
- Erscheinungstermin: 22.08.2003
- ISBN-13: 9780132181273
- Artikelnr.: 52918912