- Working with Girls and Young Women with an Autism Spectrum Condition (eBook, ePUB)20,95 €
- OCD and Autism (eBook, ePUB)25,95 €
- tolino shine 392,00 €
- A Guide to Writing Social Stories(TM) (eBook, ePUB)20,95 €
- A Parent's Guide to High-Functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder, Second Edition (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
- Evidence-Based Assessment Tools in ASD (eBook, ePUB)191,95 €
- Understanding Ethics in Applied Behavior Analysis (eBook, ePUB)37,95 €
This revised and updated edition reflects recent developments and introduces new key terms. Albert J. Kearney explains the kinds of learning and reinforcement processes that form the basis of ABA programs. Having covered these essential principles, he describes how the science of behavior analysis can be effectively applied to real life behavior problems. He looks at how behavior is assessed and various intervention techniques that are often employed with children who have autism and other special needs. Having laid these essential foundations, Kearney touches on more advanced topics: the applications of ABA in behavioral education, such as precision teaching and programmed instruction.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.