- Handbook of Early Childhood Special Education (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Cultural-Historical Approaches to Studying Learning and Development (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Subjectivity within Cultural-Historical Approach (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Social and Emotional Education in Primary School (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Curricula for Teaching Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder (eBook, PDF)98,95 €
- Melanie Klein (eBook, PDF)42,95 €
- Group-Centered Prevention in Mental Health (eBook, PDF)78,95 €
"Frydenberg, Martin, and Collie have provided an incredible service by bringing together in a single well planned scholarly volume an incredible and well balanced group of senior and early career cutting edge researchers from Australia, Asia and the Asia Pacific area tackling approaches and key issues of social and emotional learning. Their much needed volume links research on key factors, such as differing perspectives, measurement issues, the identification of at-risk children, teachers' social and emotional development, and these and other across the cultures of an increasingly vibrant and developing geographic region. It is indeed encouraging to gain the sense of depth and breadth of ongoing research that the volume gives. "
John Roodenburg PhD FAPS MCEDP MCCOUNSP, Monash University Melbourne
"Social and Emotional Learning is understood to be a crucial part of the school curriculum. This book covers the field, with a refreshing focus on work being done in Australia and in neighbouring countries. For school psychologists, the book helps us to understand how SEL can help at every level - from working with individuals, small groups, whole classes, or with the entire school. Our work with vulnerable students, individually or in small groups, is always more effective when embedded in the broader context of Social and Emotional Learning."
Paul Bertoia FAPS MCEDP, Senior School Psychologist
"This collected volume of researchers from Australia and the Asia-Pacific provides a thorough review of important educational, social, and emotional development issues for practitioners and researchers around the world. Readers will greatly benefit from the breadth and depth of treatment in each of the topics covered."
Kit-Tai Hau, PhD, Choh-Ming Li Professor of Educational Psychology, The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 07.03.2017
- ISBN-13: 9789811033940
- Artikelnr.: 53032837