- Intangibles, Market Failure and Innovation Performance (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- Postal and Delivery Innovation in the Digital Economy (eBook, PDF)96,95 €
- tolino shine 395,00 €
- Environmental and Material Flow Cost Accounting (eBook, PDF)112,95 €
- Innovation Networks in the German Laser Industry (eBook, PDF)71,95 €
- Television Goes Digital (eBook, PDF)112,95 €
- Strategisches Informationsmanagement in Großprojekten der Industrie (eBook, PDF)26,96 €
The book examines the case of Germany as one of the world's major industrial nations, which is facing loss of competitiveness due to its underdeveloped software sector. It shows how the German software market is characterized by a multiplicity of small and medium sized companies and exhibits a shortage of globally dominating companies. This is presented and examined in the light of Germany being a powerhouse for technologies in sectors other than the software industry.
The book analyzes the current situation and future potential of the German software industry. Using empirical analysis and international case studies, it presents the status quo and offers recommendations for policy makers. It shows effective management strategies for the sustainable international growth of software-based companies. The recommendations in this book are intended to secure Germany's front seat on the express train bound for the second half of the 21st century.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 82
- Erscheinungstermin: 4. Dezember 2014
- ISBN-13: 9783319135489
- Artikelnr.: 43795938