- Young Man's Guide to Making Right Choices (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Girl's Guide to Making Really Good Choices (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Boy's Guide to Making Really Good Choices (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- tolino shine 399,00 €
- Young Woman's Walk with God (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Smart Girls, Smart Choices (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Young Person's Guide to Christianity (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
Elizabeth George, author of A Young Woman After God's Own Heart (more than 230,000 copies sold), offers another life-changing teen book—A Young Woman's Guide to Making Right Choices.
Today's teens are bombarded with choices about attitudes, behaviors, friends, clothes, finances, and college. And with the rise of alcohol, drugs, sexual issues, and crime, they must make serious decisions daily.
Bible teacher Elizabeth George takes teens through the step-by-step process of making decisions that are life-affirming, godly, and wise in areas that include—
- managing emotions
- improving relationships
- developing confidence
- living in the center of God's will
- avoiding trouble and bad situations
Teens will discover checkpoints to use as guides for making decisions, and they will learn to take the long view when considering consequences. Young women will also realize the tremendous wisdom, guidance, and answers available in God's Word.
Great for individuals, small groups, and mentoring.
- Verlag: Harvest House Publishers, Inc.
- Seitenzahl: 208
- Erscheinungstermin: 1. März 2009
- ISBN-13: 9780736931960
- Artikelnr.: 37830404